HELLO!!! happy day. Im JC from Teletech Marketing Communication Inc. The Marketing arm of Canyon Cove Beach resort Nasugbu Batangas. I would like to invite you to our beach resort this SUMMER!!!.we have membership card with full of packages and benefits.
For only P7500you can have free (2) certificate overnight stay to our superior hotel room superior , good for 3 adults free breakfast for 2 persons and free swimming to our pool and beach resort.Valid on Sundays to Thursdays. It can also accommodate up to 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children for an overnight stay in 2 superior room using the 2 complimentary certificate. (1) Certificate for buffet lunch. Good for 5 persons. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays You can also have additional benefits like (3) free certificate for pool side cabana. (5) Certificates for Day tour and BIG DISCOUNTS On the Membership Card ……….IT IS NEAR TALI BEACH
Since summer , the membership card will last until next year August 2012. It is also renewable and transferable .. for more info txt me at 09487209451 and send me your landline or cellphone no# and i will the one who responsible for your booking.. or email me at email@example.com. And i can send you pictures of paradise.
We also invite you to CANYON WOODS ” WHERE LIFE IS A BLISS” this is also an extraordinary resort in Tagaytay. We also have a promotion for the membership card + PACKAGE.
Other Hotels that have promotion
Baguio supreme hotel
For more info just txt me or email me Thank u
Hi there this is the full package plus membership card of our beach club
It is valid until next year (August 2012)
Pls email me back if your interested Thanks HOPE YOU LIKE IT
YOU CAN ALSO WATCH IT ON http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQddn_Pxis4
Canyon Cove Beach Club Resort Benefits:
• Two (2) Complimentary certificates at a Superior Room with set breakfast for two persons. Room is good for two adults with 2 children below 12 yrs of age OR 3 adults. Excess person or child is at P800 sharing the same room. Valid only from Sundays to Thursdays bookings.
• A 20% discount on room rates based on published rates during Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays. Membership card has to be presented upon check in to avail of the discount.
• A 30% discount on room rates based on published rates from Sundays to Thursdays check in excluding holidays. Membership card has to be presented upon check in to avail of the discount.
II. RESTAURANTS AND BANQUETS:
• A 20% discount on total food and beverage bill for 1 to 10 people dining. Membership card has to be presented.
• A 10% discount on total food and beverage bill for 10 and up number of persons dining.
• One (1) Complimentary certificate for a welcome drink for one person. Valid at the Resort’s restaurant. Limited to non-alcoholic drinks and one certificate per table.
• One (1) Complimentary certificate for a buffet lunch for one person, with a group of 5 persons dining. Valid on Saturdays and Sundays buffet lunch only.
• Two (2) Certificates for a P5,000 discount voucher to be used in any function bookings with a revenue of P75,000. One certificate per function and has to be surrendered prior to final arrangements and payments.
• Three (3) certificates for FREE use of Cabana for a Day Tour. Only one certificate may be used per visit.
• Five (5) certificates for complimentary Day Tour for one person. Can be used all at one given day.
• A 20% discount on Day Tour fees, valid for a maximum of 5 persons only. Day Tour fees at P800 per person which includes P300 food & beverage consumables at the restaurant.
• A 20% discount on Sports facilities and services.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!!
Shame about the ‘big sell’ above. This is a good try at an unusual landscape Arlene, and I like the way you have filled two-thirds with greenery, against the blue sky above. Well done. Regards from England, Pete.
Caleruega, one of my favorite places to visit and photograph.
Sometimes, I do get to places when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter. – Ansel Adams
What it is that makes you capture that one particular scene, embedding it in your memory? What it is that makes you admire those lovely blooms and flowers all around? For some, it might just be a small shoot of flower on the wayside but for the photographer’s eye, it is a beautiful creation of colors . And freezing those moments in a photograph, clicking the shutter in a blink are moments worth remembering. Color me green, color me orange, it would not matter, what is important is capturing the beauty of something in a photograph.